Audrey Hepburn


Happy 82nd Birthday Audrey Hepburn!!! Happy Birthday to the ultimate style icon: the lovely Audrey Hepburn! She would have been 82 years old today. In honor of her, I thought I’d share some of my favorite quotes and pictures of her.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn: Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn is remembered as an actress but also a humanitarian. Born in Ixelles, Belgium, she spent her childhood in the Netherlands and, during World War II, she lived in German occupied Arnhem, Netherlands.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey A Roma - Exciting news! There will be a new exhibit on Audrey Hepburn in Rome, Italy, running from October 26th through December 4th. While there will be photos and personal items of Audrey's on display, this exhibit is different from Timeless Audrey, the exhibit that has been displayed in Germany and Japan and select other locations. Audrey A Roma is a special exhibit showcasing the years Audrey lived as an Italian housewife whilst married to her second husband, Andrea Dotti.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn: from 'Roman Holiday' to 'Always' - Five months ago, I started this venture. Reviewing all Audrey Hepburn films, beginning with 'Roman Holiday'. I must say I am very glad that I did it this way. Even though it was tiring at times, I utterly enjoyed revisiting those movies I have already watched and seeing for the first time some of those gems, featuring one of the cinema goddesses. However, I am looking forward to get acquainted with pictures that just introduce Miss Hepburn in her supporting roles.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn !! One thing I've been doing on my time off is getting inspired by watching old movies and getting a little visual overload. It's important to spend time soaking visually sometimes. One person that always inspired me is Audrey Hepburn. I found it really interesting to read her biographical information and find that she was a child during the Nazi occupation of her country and used to carry messages to the 'good guys' in her shoes. Also, she spent many days at that time suffering with lack of food and would spend time in bed during the day reading to deal with hunger pangs.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Get the Look: Audrey Hepburn I get a little emotional around Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most unusually beautiful women on screen, but her true nature was unusually beautiful as well.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Photo Challenge Day 25/30 - Audrey Hepburn - Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favorite actresses. She is a classic beauty with amazing style. She is also in some of my favorite movies (Sabrina, Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady, Charade) I have loved her since I was little and still do to this day! I can't wait to watch her movies with Kinley when she is older

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


Les icĂ´nes de mode: Audrey Hepburn - "With over 25 movies to her credit, there is no doubt that Audrey achieved a rarefied position as beloved actress and icon of style. Yet, Audrey always considered her work as a UNICEF International Goodwill Ambassador her greatest role. And that is the beauty of Audrey's legacy; that we have the opportunity to know and appreciate her gifts, both as an actress and devoted humanitarian."

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn


How to: Audrey Hepburn Hair - In Roman Holiday Audrey Hebpurn's princess Anne goes from having beautiful long regal locks to having her hair cut on a whim, resulting in the iconic pixie waves which liberated her for her jaunt through Rome. To copy Audrey those with long hair can try wearing it loose and natural parted to the side wit the two front sections swept back either braided or simply pinned.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn